Connect with us

NEWS

Buckingham Palace issues statement amid King Charles abdication rumours

Published

on

King Charles

 

Buckingham Palace shared an important update about King Charles amid speculations of his abdication plans.

On September 20, the royal family released delightful photos of the monarch, performing his royal engagement ahead of his much-awaited tour to Australia and Samoa.

In a statement, Palace said, “The King has been at @dumfrieshouse today, taking part in a series of youth opportunity events.”

“His Majesty spent time with young people from nearby Abbey Primary School, who have been taking part in outdoor learning sessions on the estate delivered by The King’s Foundation.”

“The charity, which is headquartered at Dumfries House, regularly hosts school groups for outdoor activities to learn from nature and improve confidence, resilience and teamwork skills.”

Moreover, the King of England also paid a visit to the Deputy Prime Minister and the representatives from the Scottish Violence Reduction Unit and The King’s Trust, as he discussed the “root causes of violence within communities, and how more support can be given to young people to address this.”

 

King Charles

It is important to note that the appearance of the cancer-stricken Charles came amid growing rumours of his abdication.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by The King’s Foundation (@kingsfdn)

For those unaware, In Touch Weekly previously reported that Prince William is “quietly preparing” for the throne because he wants to relieve his father during his cancer battle.

The source shared, “William is just as worried about his father and wants to take as much pressure off him as he can.”

However, King Charles has seemingly given a befitting response to such reports as he appeared high in spirits in his recent public outings.

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa