Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Diddy to be hit with new lawsuit on behalf of these 100 victims who claim he raped them

Published

on

 

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs is set to be hit with a new lawsuit brought by more than 100 alleged victims.

The class action will feature more explosive allegations of ‘rape, sexual assault and sexual exploitation’, according to lawyer Tony Buzbee.

Further information on what happened, where they allegedly took place and who is said to be involved will also be released.

It comes after the rapper, 54, was federally indicted on criminal charges of sex trafficking and racketeering.

‘This is an important matter that we intend to aggressively pursue,’ Buzbee said.

We will leave no stone unturned to find all potentially liable parties, to include any individual or entity who participated in or benefitted from this egregious behavior.

 

‘As we do this important work, we ask that the public understand it is very difficult and takes an incredible amount of courage for victims to come forward.

‘I ask that we treat these brave individuals with the dignity and compassion that they deserve as they go through this trying time.

‘Further, I’m also asking that if you have been victimized, or are a witness to the alleged behavior, please come forward. Your identify will remain confidential at this time.’

A Sexual Assault Hotline has been set up at 1-800-200-7474 for those wishing to make reports.

Combs is currently being held at Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center in New York City pending his criminal trial, following two bail refusals.

The disgraced hip hop mogul is now making a third attempt at bail two weeks after he was arrested and has enlisted the help of two high-powered attorneys.

Combs was arrested and charged on September 16 for sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution.

The charge, which details allegations dating back to 2008, accuses him of abusing, threatening and coercing women for years ‘to fulfil his sexual desires, protect his reputation, and conceal his conduct.’

He has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Following his arrest, he was denied bail by judge Andrew L. Carter, after he used both his and his mother’s homes in Miami – worth $50 million – as collateral.

He then lost an appeal to overturn the decision, despite his bizarre promise to the judge, saying he will have no female visitors if he is released on bail.

Jude Carter stated that the government had proved ‘by clear and convincing evidence that there is no condition or set of conditions’ that will ensure he will not tamper with witnesses.

Prosecutors accuse the Combs of inducing female victims and male sex workers into drugged-up, sometimes days-long sexual performances referred to as ‘Freak Offs.’

In the indictment it was claimed that federal raids on his Miami and Los Angeles mansions led to the discovery of over 1,000 bottles of baby oil and lubricant.

The allegations echo those made in a lawsuit brought by Combs’ ex-girlfriend, the singer Cassie Ventura, which was settled out of court the day after it was filed.

Comb’s lawyer Marc Agnifolo previously said that the Bad Boy Records founder is ‘eager’ to testify.

‘I don’t know that I could keep him off the stand,’ he said. ‘I think he is very eager to tell his story. And I think he will tell every part of his story.’

If convicted, the rapper could spend the rest of his life behind bars. No trial date has been set.

CELEBRITY36 minutes ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY1 hour ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa