Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Ben Affleck again beams when with ex Jennifer Garner as they take their kids to a paintball park… Just a week after Jennifer Garner’s current husband warned her to stay away from Ben Affleck that’s he’s only trying to… See more 👇 👇

Published

on

 

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were all smiles as they arrived for a day of family fun at a paintball park called Combat Paintball Park in Castaic near Los Angeles on Sunday.

Garner, 52, who displayed her intense fitness routine on social media recently, looked ready for action, wearing a dark gray sweatshirt and light blue wide leg jeans.

The Alias star was seen carrying a face mask and paint ball weaponry as they entered the field of play.

Her chestnut locks were pulled back in a high ponytail and she wore sunglasses atop her head and she appeared to be wearing minimal makeup for the adventure.

Affleck, 52, looked ready for action in a sage green jacket and faded jeans.

He also carried a face mask and what appeared to be a brown camo jacket in one arm with another green camo covering over his right shoulder.

 

The pair appeared to be gearing up for a game with their child Fin, 16, and son Sam 13.

They are also parents to Violet, 19, who is a student at Yale University.

Although they separated in 2015 after 10 years of marriage and finalized their divorce 2018, Garner and Affleck have remained friends for the sake of their kids.

Earlier in the day, the Oscar winner was seen picking up Garner and taking her to his house ahead of the family activities.

Affleck is getting ready to debut his latest project in Austin, Texas at the end of the week.

The Accountant 2, was scheduled to premiere at the SXSW Film Festival on Saturday, before opening in theaters in April. The actor and producer reprised his role as numbers savant and hitman Christian Wolff in this adventure, where he attempts to solve the murder of a US Treasury chief.

The 2016 thriller, The Accountant, was an global hit, garnering more than $155 million worldwide.

The title character is autistic and Affleck said for this latest venture, ‘I felt even more prepared and educated, and I had a deeper affinity for the character, adding, ‘I’m keenly aware of the fact that you kind of have to earn another movie.’

‘The worst pitfall is to store a bunch of your good ideas for the next installment. If you don’t create an interest demand the first time out there, you’re just going to be playing that to an empty house.’

Garner has been working on season two of the hit Apple TV+ mystery series The Last Thing He Told Me which has been in production since November 2024.

In a statement released when the second season was confirmed, Garner said, ‘I’m thrilled to get to tell more of Hannah’s story — I couldn’t have said yes more quickly to Season 2!’

Apple has not yet announced a release date for the new episodes.

Meanwhile, Lopez is ‘still in shock’ over the death of Jesus Guerrero.

The 55-year-old star has taken to Instagram to pay a heartfelt tribute to the hairstylist, who recently passed away aged 34.

Alongside a black-and-white photograph of the celebrity hairstylist, Jennifer wrote: ‘Jesus

‘It’s no surprise your mother gave you the name Jesus. You were gentle and kind and loving, quiet and unassuming, but so powerful, and your presence was felt the minute you walked into any room. You never demanded the spotlight. You never needed to make a sound to be recognized, your heart and your talent did that as effortlessly as you artistry did. I’ve been having trouble putting the words together the last few days. The truth is I’m still in shock that such a beautiful young life has come to an end. It seems senseless and unfair.

‘I know your family is brokenhearted as am I and everyone else who knew you. Your spirit moved on to the next phase beyond this life but I know wherever you are there is beauty and light. And the beauty and light you left here will live on forever. Rest in peace, sweet angel… [broken heart emoji] (sic)’

Jesus worked with a host of big-name stars during his career, including Jennifer, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Charli XCX, Camila Cabello, and Dua Lipa.

Scott Barnes, Jennifer’s make-up artist, has also taken to social media to pay tribute to the celebrity hairstylist.

Alongside a tribute video, Scott wrote Instagram: ‘I can’t believe I was just working with him in Dubai and now he’s gone. Many prayers to his family during this time.’

CELEBRITY36 minutes ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

CELEBRITY3 days ago

JUST IN: Fox News has just reported Again that Taylor Swift has urgently left her mansion, and has reportedly flown to Travis Kelce’s $6 million mansion in Kansas City. The sudden decision has sparked widespread curiosity and concern among fans. According to reports, the Urgent call prompted her immediate departure. Upon her arrival at Kelce’s mansion to ‘confirm the news’, a moving truck was seen leaving the property, adding to the speculation about the nature of the situation.The reason behind Swift’s urgent visit and the presence of the moving truck remains unclear.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

2 Hours Ago: Buzzing in Kansas City as Joe Alwyn Proposes to Taylor Swift with a $6.5 Million Ring—Right in Front of Travis Kelce. The British actor Joe Alwyn, Taylor Swift’s ex-boyfriend, surprised everyone—including Swift herself—by crashing her dinner date with Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce and dropping to one knee with a $6.5 million engagement ring. Swift, who was enjoying a quiet evening with Kelce and friends, was visibly shocked as Alwyn walked in unannounced, carrying a small velvet box…MORE PHOTOS: 👇👇

CELEBRITY3 days ago

Taylor Swift ‘Breaks the Internet’ as She Announces New Album Titled ‘Memories’ After Disappearing from Public View Following Breakup Rumors with Travis kel- Drops Special Track Dedicated to Travis Kelce: “I Have Touched Down to My Final Destination… No Going Back, No Backing Down.” Listen to the Teaser and See Travis and Jason’s Surprised Reaction! See More👇🏼

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa