Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Bono rejects cringeworthy kiss from Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs in resurfaced video

Published

on

 

Bono seemingly swerved Sean “Diddy” Combs’ attempt to kiss him on his cheek in a video that resurfaced after the rapper’s arrest for sex trafficking.

In the clip from the 2014 Golden Globe Awards, Combs, Usher and Kate Beckinsale were onstage presenting U2 with the award for best original song for “Ordinary Love” from “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom.”

Bono looked happy while taking his trophy from Usher before Combs interrupted and gave him a congratulatory hug.

Bono gave Combs a quick side hug but then turned his head toward the audience as the rapper appeared to try to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Combs’ smile immediately faded, and he subsequently walked offstage with Beckinsale.

Despite the awkward interaction, the two seemed to shake it off, as they were seen hanging out at the afterparty later that night.

 

“Diddy tried to kiss Bono and got the cold shoulder, awkward!” one X user wrote Monday.

“That moment was definitely awkward—celebrities have some of the most unexpected encounters!” another viewer chimed in.

“Bono [is] like get away from me dude,” a third fan surmised.

Reps for Combs, now 54, and Bono, now 64, did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

However, a source tells us that the whole thing “simply was an awkward moment” and nothing more that fans should read into.

Combs’ legal battles began last November when his ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura filed a lawsuit against him and accused him of sex trafficking and physical abuse. They quickly settled the suit, but it led to an investigation into Combs’ past that eventually resulted in his arrest in New York City on Sept. 16.

The music producer was charged with racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking and transportation to engage in prostitution. He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Since his arrest, more than 100 alleged victims, including 25 minors, have come forward to accuse Combs of misconduct.

“We will expose the enablers who enabled this conduct behind closed doors. We will pursue this matter no matter who the evidence implicates,” Texas-based lawyer Tony Buzbee, who is representing 120 individuals in civil lawsuits, said during a bombshell press conference last week.

Combs’ legal team has denied the claims, telling Page Six, “He cannot address every meritless allegation in what has become a reckless media circus.

“That said, Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors. He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.”

Combs’ arrest has reportedly made some celebrities who attended his past parties nervous, and an alleged explicit tape with an A-list star who is “more high profile” than the Bad Boy Records founder himself is said to have been shopped around recently.

A source told The Post on Friday that the unnamed male celebrity allegedly featured in the video is “horrified” thinking about its potential release.

“It feels like a betrayal and a violation, and it’s causing a lot of issues,” the insider added. “It brings up some really disturbing and bad memories.”

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa