Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Diddy accused of abusing nine-year-old boy and spiking drinks with horse tranquilizer as 120 victims come forward with shocking claims

Published

on

 

In bombshell allegations, an additional 120 victims have come forward to accuse rapper Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs of sex abuse over a span of 25 years, with several underage victims, including a 9-year-old, among them.

The claims where made by Texas lawyer Tony Buzbee who announced he’s representing 120 new victims who he believes have legitimate cases against the rapper turned media mogul.

Of the 120 new victims, 25 were underage when the alleged abuse happened between 1991 and as recently as this year, Buzbee revealed.

The youngest victims were 9, 14, 15 when they were victimized, the high-profile lawyer announced at a press conference in Houston Tuesday.

‘This individual, who was 9 years old at the time, was taken to an audition in New York City with Bad Boy Records,’ the attorney disclosed.

‘This individual was sexually abused allegedly by Sean Combs and several other people at the studio in the promise to both his parents and to him himself of getting a record deal.’

 

Combs founded Bad Boy Records in 1993, the label that launched the careers of Notorious B.I.G., French Montana and Machine Gun Kelly.

‘Other boys were there to audition as well,’ Buzbee stated. ‘All of them were trying to land a record deal. All of them were minors.’

Diddy’s legal team reacted to the new allegations shortly after Buzbee went public.

‘Mr. Combs emphatically and categorically denies as false and defamatory any claim that he sexually abused anyone, including minors,’ Combs’ lawyer Erica Wolff told DailyMail.com.

‘He looks forward to proving his innocence and vindicating himself in court, where the truth will be established based on evidence, not speculation.’

However, the promise of fame was leveraged over multiple child victims, Buzbee claimed.

Another minor told allegedly by Sean Combs that he would make him a star, but he needed to visit with him in private about it away from his parents. Once they were in private area, allegedly Mr. Combs made the victim perform oral sex upon him,’ Buzbee said.

Thousands of calls with fresh accusations have flooded Buzbee’s law firm since federal prosecutors announced a federal indictment against Diddy and arrested him last week.

‘An individual, 15 years old at the time, flown to New York City to attend a party was drugged and then taken into a private room allegedly in the presence of Mr. Combs where this female individual– minor– was raped and then other individuals took turns raping her,’ Buzbee detailed.

Working with law enforcement, the attorney said many accusers have been weeded out with non-credible stories, however, at least 120 potential new victims will file individual cases against Diddy and possibly other abusers.

Many of the new victims had previously told law enforcement that they had been abused, including some who cooperated with the FBI.

Many have medical records that prove they had been raped or drugged, Buzbee added.

‘Drugs were found in their system– weird drugs, drugs that you probably never heard of,’ the lawyer explained.

‘One in particular that continues to pop up is a drug called Xylazine, or tranq, which based on our research is known as a horse tranquilizer.’

The alleged victims are scattered throughout the country, but many are in California, New York, Florida and Georgia.

About half are women, and the other half are men, Buzbee said.

Much of the alleged abuse happened at parties, such as Diddy’s infamous white parties or ‘puppy parties.’

‘One individual who was 22 years at the time she was assaulted said that the typical MO at one of these parties…was that when you were handed a drink, and now we know that the drink is laced with something, that if you refused to drink it, you were kicked out of the party,’ Buzbee detailed.

In another disturbing case, an adult pregnant woman claims she was raped after attending a group dinner with Combs in Miami.

‘She wasn’t drinking because she was pregnant, but whatever she drank at the table, apparently was laced with something,’ Buzbee stated.

‘She blacked out, and she woke up in the same bed, again allegedly with Mr. Combs in his mansion in Miami. Her vagina and her anus were torn and sore, and I could go on. And literally, you’re sensing a theme here.’

A hotline number for other potential victims in bold, red font was directly behind the attorney as he pleaded with others to come forward.

‘If you’re out there, and you have been victimized, you are not alone. There is a great strength in numbers,’ Buzbee said, speaking to potential victims who have yet to come forward.

Buzbee added that many of the cases will be filed under pseudonyms to protect the victims, with the vast majority being filed in courts in New York City and Los Angeles.

CELEBRITY2 hours ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa