Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Jay-Z, 55, Denies Allegation of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl in 2000 with Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs: “You have made a terrible error in judgement thinking that all… See more

Published

on

 

An unnamed woman amended her civil lawsuit from earlier this year to name Jay-Z as one of the celebrities who raped her after the 2000 MTV Video Music Awards

Jay-Z has been accused of raping a 13-year-old girl 24 years ago alongside Sean “Diddy” Combs in a civil lawsuit, originally filed in October.

The 55-year-old rapper, whose legal name is Shawn Carter, has been named in a civil lawsuit filed by a woman identified only as Jane Doe. According to the amended complaint obtained by PEOPLE, Doe alleges that she was assaulted after she was driven to an MTV Video Music Awards afterparty in 2000.

NBC News was the first to report the news.

The same civil lawsuit was originally filed in New York City in October with the names of two celebrities redacted and only listed Sean “Diddy” Combs, 55, as a defendant. An amended complaint was filed on Sunday, Dec. 8, to name Carter.

In the lawsuit, originally filed on Oct. 20, the unnamed woman alleges that she was raped by Combs and Carter while a still-unnamed female celebrity watched during a party in a N.Y.C. residence after the VMAs.

 

“Defendant Sean Combs, along with his longtime friend and collaborator Shawn Carter (a/k/a ‘JayZ’), drugged and raped a thirteen-year-old girl at an afterparty following the 2000 Video Music Awards,” the suit states. “Another celebrity stood by and watched as Combs and Carter took turns assaulting the minor.”

Carter shared a lengthy response to the filing on Roc Nation’s X (formerly Twitter) account on Sunday, writing that the filing was a “a blackmail attempt.” He called the accusation false, and spoke out against Jane Doe’s attorney, Tony Buzbee.

“What he had calculated was the nature of these allegations and the public scrutiny would make me want to settle. No sir, it had the opposite effect! It made me want to expose you for the fraud you are in a VERY public fashion. So no, I will not give you ONE RED PENNY!!” the rapper wrote in part.

“These allegations are so heinous in nature that I implore you to file a criminal complaint, not a civil one!! Whomever would commit such a crime against a minor should be locked away, would you not agree? These alleged victims would deserve real justice if that were the case,” he continued.

“You have made a terrible error in judgement thinking that all ‘celebrities’ are the same,” Carter wrote. “I’m not from your world. I’m a young man who made it out of the project of Brooklyn. We don’t play these types of games. We have very strict codes and honor. We protect children, you seem to exploit people for personal gain. Only your network of conspiracy theorists, fake physics, will believe the idiotic claims you have levied against me that, if not for the seriousness surrounding harm to kids, would be laughable.”

“I look forward to showing you just how different I am,” he concluded.

A representatives for Carter did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

Combs’ attorneys denied the allegations in a statement to PEOPLE. “This amended complaint and the recent extortion lawsuit against Mr. Buzbee exposes his barrage of lawsuits against Mr. Combs for what they are: shameless publicity stunts, designed to extract payments from celebrities who fear having lies spread about them, just as lies have been spread about Mr. Combs,” the statement said.

“As his legal team has said before, Mr. Combs has full confidence in the facts and the integrity of the judicial process,” the statement continued. “In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs never sexually assaulted or trafficked anyone — man or woman, adult or minor.”

Jane Doe’s attorney Buzbee told PEOPLE in a statement, “The pleading speaks for itself. This is a very serious matter that will be litigated in court.”

The unnamed woman, who was 13 years old in 2000, alleges in the lawsuit that she had been trying to get into the VMAs by standing outside of Radio City Music Hall and walking up to limousines that were bringing guests into the venue.

Per the suit, one limousine driver told Jane Doe that he worked for Combs and she “fit what Diddy was looking for.” She was invited to an afterparty following the awards show, and the driver told her to come back to his car later in the evening.

Upon arrival at the party, the suit claims, she was asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement and was eventually drugged after being given a drink, according to the complaint.

Jane Doe said she was later approached by Combs, who had a “crazed look in his eyes” and who allegedly told her, “You are ready to party!”

The accuser, who is now in her mid-30s, then claims that she was raped by an unnamed male celebrity, while an unnamed female celebrity watched, before Combs raped her, according to the complaint.

“Plaintiff was held down by Carter as he vaginally raped her, while Combs and Celebrity B watched,” the suit states. “After Carter finished, he stepped back toward the wall. Combs then stepped forward and vaginally raped Plaintiff while Carter and Celebrity B watched.”

The unnamed Jane Doe is seeking unspecified damages, and attorney Buzbee previously announced that he was representing more than 100 people accusing Combs of misconduct.

Combs last appeared in court for his criminal case on Oct. 10 and his trial is scheduled for May 2025.

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY6 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa