Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Travis Kelce Left Training Camp to be by his Superstar Girlfriend Taylor Swift’s side after terror attack and said that ‘I would prefer to… See More

Published

on

Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift

 

Taylor Swift’s boyfriend Travis Kelce has desperately been trying to console her after it was revealed a terror plot planned for night one of her Vienna tour dates was foiled – but the NFL star will not be granted any time off from training, insiders claim.

The singer, 34, was due to perform in front of an estimated 170,000 fans on August 8, 9, and 10 at Ernst Happel Stadium in the Austrian capital, but was forced to cancel all three shows after the horrific attack – which threatened to claim ‘as many lives as possible’ – was exposed.

It has since been confirmed that radicalized teens aged 17 and 19 – including an ISIS fanatic – had ‘planned carnage with bomb, knives and vehicle attack on young fans.’

Travis, 34, is acting as ‘shoulder’ to lean on as she comes to terms with the news, which has reportedly served as a huge ‘wake-up call’ for the loved up couple.

‘All Travis can do right now is be an ear and a shoulder for Taylor as he knows she and her team have things handled to the best of their abilities,’ an insider told DailyMail.com exclusively. ‘Any available moment he has to spend with her, he will.

‘She was there for him during the shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs’ victory parade and unfortunately with these latest circumstances, he will be there for her – but he won’t be given any extra time off as the season starts in a month and KC is looking to three-peat.’

 

Travis Kelce

Travis is currently at a training camp with his Kansas City Chiefs team ahead of the new NFL season starting on September 5.

The source said despite being left horrified, Taylor is looking forward to her London shows and reinstating her position as a regular fixture at Travis’ games.

Taylor Swift

‘Taylor knows she is a target and that is something she has accepted,’ the insider continued. ‘She refuses to let this dampen what this tour has meant to her.

‘She is still going to live her life and is looking forward to her London shows and being at KC games this season.

‘This has shown them both what is important in life, and this is a wakeup call that if they were ever feeling petty about anything, they should stop and realize what great things they have and just enjoy life to the fullest.’

Following the thwarted terrorist plot, Taylor’s concert promoter Barracuda Music posted a statement informing fans that her Vienna dates were being called off, leaving tens of thousands disappointed after they had fought to get tickets to the sold-out tour.

‘Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour Vienna Shows Cancelled Due to Government Officials Confirmation of Planned Terrorist Attack,’ the post read.

Terrorist

With confirmation from government officials of a planned terrorist attack at Ernst Happel Stadium, we have no choice but to cancel the three scheduled shows for everyone’s safety.

‘All tickets will be automatically refunded within the next 10 business days.’

Shortly after the news broke, it was reported that Taylor was feeling ‘devastated’ at having to cancel the dates.

‘She is devastated for the fans who have been waiting for years to see her,’ an insider told The Mirror.

‘But the thought of what could have happened if the concerts had been targeted by a terror attack is horrifying, and she would never risk the safety of her fans.’

Taylor’s fans were also left ‘devastated’ by the last-minute cancelation, but have thanked the singer for ‘keeping them safe.’

They have since been seen gathering in Vienna to sing the star’s hits together.

Despite fears, her remaining five shows at London’s Wembley Stadium from August 15 to 20 will go ahead.

Taylor is really shaken by this because she realized how open and unguarded she is while on stage and it is quite concerning to everyone in London where she is performing in one week because of the fact that Ariana Grande’s 2017 concert in Manchester was bombed,’ a second source told DailyMail.com.

‘The UK government is assessing the situation and if there is any chance of anyone being in danger, they will pull the plug on shows.

‘There is already chatter among ticket holders of fears for safety and some feel that Taylor should pull the plug on her remaining European dates and reschedule them.’

The main suspect, a 19-year-old Austrian with North Macedonian roots identified as Beran A, was arrested in Ternitz, south of Vienna on Wednesday morning.

A second teen, aged 17, who had recently broken up with his girlfriend, was detained in the Austrian capital in the afternoon, according to director-general for public safety Franz Ruf.

Beran A, who pledged allegiance to the current leader of the Islamic State group last month, was ‘focused’ on Taylor’s Vienna concert, Ruf confirmed, and had quit his job.

He had said he had ‘big plans’ on July 25, Ruf revealed, adding that the teen also ‘significantly changed his appearance’.
‘There has been a clear social change,’ Ruf added.

Austrian media reported the suspects’ plans included driving a car into groups of Swifties who were expected to gather outside the venue, before proceeding to attack them with machetes and knives.

They had reportedly planned to launch their attack today, August 8.

The 19-year-old, who has been pictured posing with knives, fully confessed to his plans to ‘kill as many people as possible outside the concert venue,’ Austrian security officials said.

His planned terror attack was supposed to end with him detonating his homemade bomb and killing himself in the process, according to the Austrian Heute newspaper.

Director-general for public safety Ruf confirmed today that ‘explosives were manufactured’ at the suspect’s home after local media reported that Beran A. had stolen chemicals from his former workplace, a metal processing company also in Ternitz, to build a bomb.

Three-time Super Bowl winner reportedly called Taylor as soon as the news broke and spent ‘hours’ comforting her on the phone.

It comes days after a dance-class celebrating her music was targeted in Southport, England, which saw three children fatally stabbed.

Speaking after the atrocity, Taylor said: ‘The horror of yesterday’s attack in Southport is washing over me continuously, and I’m just completely in shock.

‘I am at a complete loss for how to ever convey my sympathies to these families. These were just little kids at a dance class.’

The Grammy winner has yet to address the foiled plot on her Vienna concert.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

At 17, Brad Pitt’s Daughter Confirms Rumors Of…

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Why Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have suddenly disappeared from the limelight The couple, who began dating during the summer of 2023, has…

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

BREAKING: Tom Brady Slams Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce on Fox News for Parading Their Newborn Daughter Finn Anna Kelce During Episodes of ‘New Heights with Travis Kelce’ and ‘Not Gonna Lie’ Barely Days After Kylie Gave Birth

CELEBRITY1 day ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY1 day ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY2 days ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa