Connect with us

NEWS

Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Summer Plans With their 3 Kids Revealed.

Published

on

Prince William with their kids

 

Kate Middleton and Prince William’s summer plans out of the spotlight and with their three children have been revealed, as the Princess continues to step away from her official duties to undergo treatment for an unspecified cancer.

“Wimbledon may well be Kate’s last public appearance of the summer, but people shouldn’t worry that doesn’t signal anything worrying about her cancer,” Charlie Lankston, The Daily Mail’s U.S. associate editor, told Access Hollywood in an interview published on Monday, July 22.

The mom of three’s appearance at the tennis tournament on July 14 marked her second public outing since announcing her cancer diagnosis in March. The royal insider said that William, 42, and Kate, 42, were taking “some time off during the summer” to enjoy the break with three kids, George, Charlotte, and Louis, while they were not in school.

“Let’s keep in mind that Kate is not yet fully recovered,” she said. Charlie mentioned that the couple’s vacation plans probably involve spending time at their home in Norfolk and “likely” visiting King Charles and Queen Camilla in Scotland.

The Princess of Wales revealed her diagnosis after causing public concern by not being photographed for months following an appearance on December 23, 2023. Speculation was heightened after royal officials announced on January 17 that the future queen had undergone a planned abdominal surgery the day prior.

“I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you, personally, for all the wonderful messages of support and for your understanding whilst I have been recovering from surgery. It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family, but I’ve had a fantastic medical team who have taken great care of me, for which I am so grateful,” Kate told viewers in a video taken from a garden.

 

Prince William with their kids

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous. The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

William, whom she wed in 2011, has stepped up for their three kids amid his wife’s health crisis. He recently won dad points by taking Charlotte, 9, and George, 11, to Taylor Swift’s London concert at Wembley Stadium on June 21. The kids were excited to meet the “You Belong With Me” singer, along with her boyfriend, Travis Kelce, and his brother, Jason Kelce.

Prince William and Kate Middleton

“He says he’s a changed man,” a palace insider exclusively told In Touch of the Prince of Wales on July 10. “He’s shouldered a lot of the responsibilities, and, what’s more, he seems to be having fun doing it. Kate has seen the change, and she’s genuinely touched by all that he’s doing, not just for her, but for the children.”

The source said that although William was “already hands-on” when it came to parenthood, he’d become “more confident and stronger in his role as dad.”

Prince William and Kate Middleton with their kids

“It’s reassuring for Kate to know the kids will always have a loving, compassionate and caring relationship with their father if, God forbid, something happens to her,” the insider concluded.

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

President Trump Imposes Sweeping Tariffs on the Rest of the World: Here’s how the world is reacting and how Americans could be affected…

CELEBRITY3 hours ago

Fans rip into Travis Kelce for blaming NFL struggles on Taylor Swift fame: ‘Loved it as much as her but…’

CELEBRITY4 hours ago

Watch the Emotional moment Travis Kelce meets niece Finnley on New Heights for the first time But what he said gave a hint to the fact that…

CELEBRITY5 hours ago

The Latest Updates on Elon Musk’s Paternity and Custody Drama with Ashley St. Clair

CELEBRITY14 hours ago

Kylie Kelce REVEALS Anne Kelce’s FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME—Then Reveals SHOCKING Information About Her Newborn Baby!

CELEBRITY1 day ago

SHOCKING NEWS: Suri Cruise, Daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, Splits with Toby Cohen and Starts a New Relationship—What’s Making Headlines is Her Comments About… CONTINUE READING ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Congrats to Jason and Kylie Kelce on the birth of Finnley Anne!!! 😍

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Swifties and Chiefs Kingdom are losing their minds over the latest rumor: Taylor Swift might be cooking up her 12th album with none other than Travis Kelce by her side! A newly surfaced Video has set the internet ablaze, showing the power couple in what appears to be a recording studio, with Travis seemingly…See more ⤵️ ⤵️

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Secret Charity: Power Couple’s Big Giveback Goes Viral

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Travis Kelce Admits He Finds Taylor Swift Boring And Unattractive—Says It’s Time To Let Her Go because it’s as though they are both faking it…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

BREAKING: After 14years, Chris Hemsworth files for divorce from wife Elsa Pataky after she neglected all the necessity between… See more

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Patrick Mahomes opens up about the STRANGE condition of his newborn baby, and the whole family is immersed in a gloomy atmosphere.😮😲 Patrick Mahomes, the renowned quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, and his wife, Brittany Mahomes, recently faced a concerning health situation with their infant son, Patrick “Bronze” Lavon Mahomes III. Read more 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 Luxurydiorusa